|Canadian Author Paul Langan Releases Six Books in 2021|
Canadian Author Paul Langan is publishing six books in 2021. As of October 25th, 2021 four have been released already.They are:
- Forgotten Monorails of Canada (12/2020),
- Tragedy in Galt - The May 2nd, 1956 CP Rail Crash (01/2021),
- Remembering Glen Christie - The History of the Village of Glen Christie, ON from those that lived there (06/01/2021).
- Tales of Opera - Waterloo County/ Region 1885-2020 (09/23/2021)
The last two books for 2021 to be released are:
- Hespeler History - The Authorized Winfield Brewster Collection. 548 pages, The definitive history of early Hespeler, New Hope, Bergeytown Ontario. (release date Nov. 14th,2021)
- Classic Hockey Stories from the Golden Era of Pulp Magazines - 1930s-1950s. - Nine stories, novelettes, rink novels with a touch of Canadiana!
Paul Langan states," I have been very fortunate to have a supportive environment in which I was able to release so many books in a year. There was a backlog of twenty years of history in my archives and now they have been released in book form."
Paul has previous written five local history booklets during the period of 1998-2002. They are now out of print. Check out his books page on his website for more details.
Paul's book are available at Wordsworth Books in Waterloo. They are also available worldwide on Amazon and Kobo.
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/paullanganauthor